Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE.

THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU. SINCE WHEN DOES ANY SUPPLIER MAKE YOU SEND THEM A VIDEO AND PICTURES OF THERE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT TO DETERMINE IF THEY ARE GOING LET YOU RETURN IT. i PAYED WITH MY PAY PAL ACCOUNT AND GOD HELPING PAY PAL WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT. O BY THE WAY i PURCHASED A GEM SAUCE BLENDER AND AFTER PUTTING THE BATTERIES IN IT AND TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK WITH NO AVAIL I WALKED AWAY FROM IT, TO GET A CALL FROM MY WIFE TO TELL ME IT HAD MELTED ON OUR COUNTER.

HERE WHAT I WAS SENT BACK AFTER INQUIRING ABOUT RETURNING THERE PRODUCT Thank you for contacting GEMMOJO! We sincerely apologize though for the inconvenience you have to encounter with our product. However, we would need the video and picture of item with the packaging first to proceed. Please note that replacement requests are only considered valid once acknowledged and confirmed by our processing and customer service teams.

Once complete, you will receive an email notification with the new tracking code. Kindly give our partner couriers enough time to update their systems. Please be reminded that we can only offer you replacements at no additional cost if it falls under below criteria: • Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival. • We sent wrong item – size, style, color.

• Parcels that is lost in transit. • Measurements are provided on each product’s description to help you get a more accurate fit. We do not bear responsibility due to NON-RECEIPT or REFUSAL because the item that does not fit you. • We do not accept returns or refunds if customer changes their mind after receiving their order(s).

You can check out the links below for more information on our FAQ and Store Policy.

STRAIGHT B.S. HOPING TO SEE PAY PAL DROP THEM AS A CUSTOMER OR I'LL CONSIDER DROPPING PAY PAL FOR NOT PROTECTING MY INTERESTS BUYERS BEWARE

Review about: Gemmojo Gem Sauce Blender.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Sun City West, Arizona, United States #1312016

Worst Company ever! I will spread the word to not order anything from this company!

I ordered a Power Flosser, the order took 6 weeks to recieve and it came broken in pieces.

I requested a refund numerous times and was told they do not give refunds. GEMMOJO IS A SCAM !